Brewer Fanatic

What would you want from Milwaukee?

theavrock

This isn't plausible in the context of the lead post, but if I had my choice of any Milwaukee consumable right now, I'd order up a fancy sundae from Gilles Frozen Custard, probably either the Butter Fudge Crunch or my favorite custom sundae, hot fudge with raspberries.

I think I can make it to Friday. Maybe Bud will be there at lunch time.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

This isn't plausible in the context of the lead post, but if I had my choice of any Milwaukee consumable right now, I'd order up a fancy sundae from Gilles Frozen Custard, probably either the Butter Fudge Crunch or my favorite custom sundae, hot fudge with raspberries.

I think I can make it to Friday. Maybe Bud will be there at lunch time.

Oh good lord I love me some Gille's. Definitely hitting them up when I am home for Christmas.

My friend came in to town last night. He had quite the haul for us.

Run down of my items for those that care:

5 year Sharp Cheddar
12 year Sharp Cheddar
1 jar of Port Wine Cheese Spread (I cant get cheese spread anywhere down here)
Cheddar Cheese Curds of course
1 bottle of Rehorst Citrus and Honey vodka
12 bottles Lakefront Riverwest Stein
12 bottles New Glarus Spotted Cow
2 bottles of Stadium Sauce
1 bag of Alterra coffee beans
8 bottles of Sprecher Root beer

I'm in heaven

My father-in-law bought a styrofoam cooler and packaged dry ice just so he could ship 18 pints of ice cream from New Jersey back to Wisconsin. He packed it himself, did the research on when would be the optimum time to drop off the frozen package at the shipper, and then was sure to be back home in Wis when the package arrived.

There were a few ice crystals in the ice cream containers, but otherwise, it was a successful project.

The ice cream was from Halo Farms in Trenton/Lawrenceville. . .

Anyway, there's testament to shipping dairy product along long distances. I think you'd have to do it in the winter, and I don't know if it would work if you did it from coast-to-coast, but he had a successful result.

Archived