Brewer Fanatic

No T-Rats Holiday package bobbles this year...

TURBO

...I was totally expecting a Dave Bush and Carlos Gomez bobble along with a possible Scooter (and the snowman) and Khris Davis Franchise HR record bobble.

They have to capitalize on the Davis HR record at some point right?

The Scooter Snowman bobble would have been sooooooooooo cool had it won the fan's choice contest, even though having the first Odorizzi bobble is pretty neat, I was hoping for the Scooter.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Agreed, I think the problem was that if you ordered the ticket packages, you were stiill paying an extra $16 for the bobble. Didn't make sense to me. You were not getting a free bobble with the ticket purchase, you were actually paying more.

This year they are offering t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hats, but again, if you buy the tickets at face value, you are still paying retail prices for the things they say they are giving you for free.

It will be interesting to see how well the promo does this year, I'm sure the new logos will make their sales jump a little, but you can buy the items in their team store, so there is no big advantage to paying full price for the ticket package plus the cost of the item you choose.

I can't believe you can still pick up the bobbles from last year at the team store. I thought they were going to be impossible to find and I was thrilled when I was able to buy a set shortly after they went on sale.

It seems like buying a ticket package (Souvenir 7 for example) is a much better way to go.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I get the souvenir 7 package every year. One for me and both my kids, it is the only way to go if you ask me.

I wonder if they will do a fan's choice bobble this year? In the past, they have made that bobble part of the souvenir 7 package, hopefully they continue to include that date in the package.

One Bush may be enough for some of you (heh heh heh) I digress...

I was saying I expected a Dave Bush, not that I wanted one...

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

As far as still being able to purchase the holiday bobbles in the team store, that is very disappointing, like jjkoestler, I too expected them to be hard to come by. Obviously, since they still had them for sale, we were wrong. I still find it hard to believe that they only made 96 of each and they are still available. Then there was the whole "of 2010" made issue printed on the bottoms...

I can understand that no one would want the Suppan and Bush bobbles, but it's hard for me to believe that no one was scooping up the Cain and Greens... If they have more of those available, I may grab a couple extras. If there are only 96 of each out there, they may become pretty scarce in the near future.

I just went online and tried to add 12 Cain's in my cart to see if they had that many left, it said they only have 3 left. Same thing with Green, and it said they have 9 left in stock. 12 Suppan and 6 Bush... The last time I did this months ago, they had like 10-12 of each in stock. So if they only sold a few in the team store throughout the entire season, I don't think they were as popular as they were hoping. Maybe the $21.99 price was a bit high?

• 1 month later...

Archived