Brewer Fanatic

The Bored Thread

jaybird2001wi

This is like the drunk thread.... but only use it when you are bored. If you have any thoughts about anything going on in the world or just thought you would tell us your ways of killing time when bored. Post here.

I used to play Tetris on Nintendo for ours, but I cannot get the Nintendo to work anymore even when I got it hooked up right.

surf every inch of BF.net until my eyes bleed. Lots of quiet time today at the store nothing to do until deliveries tonight. I figure if I annoy everyone here enough with my pointless rambling you'll all chip in to pay me to do something else.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

I guess I have been bored a TON lately. I am currently nearly unemployed right now and I have applied at like, literally 50 different places and positions the past two weeks and so far no one has given me a call back. So for the past week and a half, I have been sitting at home watching Soap Operas and eating food.

I worked fulltime for this job and the hours were so terrible that I just couldn't bear it anymore (back to back 16 hour shifts, mostly third shifts) and the staffing situation brought me to the point where I was single staffed a lot of the time.

Keep in mind I work at a group home for adults with various illnesses and the stress started to really get to me. A lot of overtime because of staffing crunches (sometimes 60-70 hour weeks).

this is great. if anybody has anything that would alleviate the boredom at work, that would be perfect. maybe something to read on the Internet or even interesting Wikipedia stuff to research.

because bored I've got. I'm eight days and counting without uttering even a sound at work (and i work in an open office with no cubicles) and haven't had a phone call in 14 months. BF.net and the Brewers are my reason to live. the offseason is hard on me.

I used to play Tetris on Nintendo for ours, but I cannot get the Nintendo to work anymore even when I got it hooked up right.

Nintendo 8

Tetris is under the Puzzle category. Pretty much every old school Nintendo game of all time right on your computer, no downloads needed... hours of fun!

Archived