Brewer Fanatic

Softball Opening Day

radman12484
We are 177 Days away from game 1 of the Brewerfan season opener. Yes I am that bored at night where I figured it out and I am THAT bored at work right now where I felt the need to post it. Maybe I should do the stats one of these days for last season.
One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Nothing wrong with that, I'm actually thinking of doing some training this winter, like hitting up Mike Hegan's Field of Dreams or Grand Slam USA. Right now I'm working the throwing arm playing dodgeball every Monday, finally over my elbow tendonitis.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

• 2 months later...

I play for Silk. It wasn't an impressive showing for us. Drew Larry's Tire in the 2nd round and had a 10am game Saturday. We havent beaten a quality team before noon in about 2 years. Team just cannot play hungover.

I saw you played right after us, how did you guys end up?

We drew Wilderness Whitetails/Kim's right off the bat and lost 14-9, won our 2nd game, and then lost to that Extreme Motorsports team 23-18 I believe. For our first time ever being up there we all had a blast and will be going back for sure. I saw you guys gave Burghardt's a run for their money and they are a top 4 team in Milwaukee so nothing to be upset about there.

Archived