Brewer Fanatic

Counsell, Bush, Capuano hit the market; Options declined on Hoffman, Davis and Zaun

Mass Haas
He definitely wants to stay at this point, I have to assume. It's more an issue of him fitting in with the team next season. My guess is he'll be re-signed on another one year deal, probably for about the same money he was paid last year. Can't really complain about that.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

• 1 month later...
I agree about Capuano. Our starting staff is much much better than last year or the year before, but as we all know you can't get through the season with only 5 or 6 starters. You usually need 8 or 9 and right now I don't think we have that. Capuano could be the fifth starter, or long man and spot starter. Then Parra and Narveson who could start, and Rogers in AAA able to come up and start a few if needed. We need depth just like every other team out there.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived