Brewer Fanatic

Sedar leaves Astros job to return, this time as 3B coach

miggs721

Sweet.

I like that the two big "players' coaches," Sveum and Sedar, are back. They should help with the transition to the new manager, although from the sounds of it, Roenicke shouldn't have a problem winning over the clubhouse.

Whew. . .I'm 48 and so I'm of an age when I start to worry about early onset Alzheimer's and other unpleasantness. Sorry for the paranoid misunderstanding.

Still, if that ever did happen to me, Sedar seems like he'd stop over to make sure I was dressed and shaved and stuff. We need more people in the world as nice as I imagine Ed Sedar to be!

I'm 50, and my memory has gotten so bad over the past couple of years that my wife (works for the Sheriff's Department) made me a special ID to go in my wallet in case I wander off. It's frightening. Great news about Eddie Sedar. He does seem like the kind of guy you'd like to have over for a cook-out.

I think this is great news. Now JimH5 still has a shot at borrowing that pressure washer. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I wonder if I have time to do the deck yet this year. . .

Hey, it doesn't matter--Neighborly Ed is coming back! I can always use it next year during a roadtrip!

Glad to hear that he's back--I'll look for him driving around the Boy Scouts when they're delivering Christmas wreaths. . .

Archived