Brewer Fanatic

Need Halloween costume ideas

Never Outhustled
I wasn't planning on going out for Halloween, but now my schedule has freed itself up. Need last minute ideas, so whatever it is needs to be kind of simple. I figured the creative minds of Brewerfan would have better ideas than anything I'd come up with. Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

I'm rolling as Brett Favre this year. A Jets jersey, no pants, and a camera.

I usually shoot for as tasteless and offensive as possible.

Previous years

- A priest. My date was an alter boy.

- Superman in a wheelchair

- The Croc Hunter with stingray

- Heath Ledger

- Duct Tape man (super hero costume made completely out of duct tape. It took hours to put on and take off)

- A home pregnancy test that tested positive (the scariest costume ever)

- A box of wine

- Steve Bartman ( it was a party in Chicago)

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I'm kind of a minimalist when it comes to costumes. Crossed with obscere is perfect for me...

I'm going as Steve French from Trailer Park Boys tomorrow night. Just wearing ears.

I went as Mose Schrute two years ago:

http://remote.lohudblogs.com/files/2008/02/mose1.JPG

I had the fear tape on my shirt and had grown a neckbeard.

Last year I went as Harry Potter, because I get teased about looking like Daniel Radcliffe often (when my hair is medium length.) I just drew a lightning bolt scar on my forehead.

2 more creative ones I thought of that could be easy to pull off but will require some explanation:

Throw on a bunch of crap that doesn't make sense and go as Inception. At the very least it should start up some conversations.

Go as a Chilean minor. i.e. dress as a little kid from Chile. How to pull that off? Not sure. Pin mittens to your sleeves or something. Again, people will probably have to ask about it and you will have to explain, but I expect Chilean miners to be the #1 most common costume this year, so you are kinda playing off that by being more creative.

Favre is gonna be seen everywhere. I'm going as David Putty: Devils fan.

A few years ago, a bunch of us got together and did the baseball furies from the movie The Warriors

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/452/furies.png

I threw this together last year. Get gold face paint, smear it all over the lower part of your face, wear some white-trashy clothing, and get a bag. Now your a paint huffer. Best 3 dollar costume ever.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2484/paintv.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Since I abandoned it: Marty McFly. Go to thrift store and get a jean jacket, some old high tops and red puffy vest.

I was Doc Brown a few years ago to my (shorter) friend's Marty. Don't forget to cuff your jeans! And he had a cardboard hoverboard, which completely sealed the deal. Props are always awesome.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I'm kind of a minimalist when it comes to costumes. Crossed with obscere is perfect for me...

I'm going as Steve French from Trailer Park Boys tomorrow night. Just wearing ears.

I went as Mose Schrute two years ago:

http://remote.lohudblogs.com/files/2008/02/mose1.JPG

I had the fear tape on my shirt and had grown a neckbeard.

Last year I went as Harry Potter, because I get teased about looking like Daniel Radcliffe often (when my hair is medium length.) I just drew a lightning bolt scar on my forehead.

All three choices...

http://imgur.com/UGVRB.gif

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I bought a bunch of baby chick things off the internet (you know, those little plastic baby chickens you get at Easter) and taped them all over my body.

I was a chick magnet.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I bought a bunch of baby chick things off the internet (you know, those little plastic baby chickens you get at Easter) and taped them all over my body.

Peeps?

I thought of a good costume but it was too late. I would have liked to go as the super rich russian guy from the Direct TV commercial. Just wear a turtle neck, spray paint a cheap remote gold, get a gold pillow and a giraffe beanybaby. Then walk around saying stuff with a Russian accent like "Opulence, I has it." Oh well, next year will probably be too late.

Peeps?

I thought of a good costume but it was too late. I would have liked to go as the super rich russian guy from the Direct TV commercial. Just wear a turtle neck, spray paint a cheap remote gold, get a gold pillow and a giraffe beanybaby. Then walk around saying stuff with a Russian accent like "Opulence, I has it." Oh well, next year will probably be too late.

A guy at a Halloween party I went to last night was the Russian guy from the Direct TV commercial. He had a sport coat on over a turtle neck and had a Direct TV remote and a stuffed giraffe. He was talking with a Russian accent all night. He also shaves his head so he looked a lot like the guy from the commercial. It was pretty cool.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs415.ash2/69364_10100150755237177_8646376_59437544_6739475_n.jpg

Think it turned out pretty well...

FAIL! Link was a lefty :p

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived