Brewer Fanatic

Doug Melvin auctioned away

Hofbraunhaus
Anyone see the Night of Too Many Stars on Comedy Central tonight? Jimmy Kimmel donated a Doug Melvin bobblehead signed by a bunch of celebs such as Ben Affleck, Zach Galifianakis, and Clint Eastwood to auction off. Then Kimmel said he would also throw in an autographed Doug Melvin and Melvin came out with signatures all over his face. Did not see that coming but it was hilarious.

If they replay this in your area, it's about 1 hour and 50 minutes into the show. Melvin came out posed like the bobblehead with his cell phone to his ear and Jon Stewart signed his neck in marker. Insanely random, but I understand that's sort of Kimmel's thing. It had me laughing.

i saw a lot of that show and didn't think i'd end up enjoying watching a telethon as much as i did. i got the biggest kick out of all the comedians just doing their thing. it's like they said "hey, just come and do four minutes on whatever. just give us anything at all to bid on."

Archived