Brewer Fanatic

Brewers LED Sign (good deal at MLB.com Shop)

gbpdc

I found a nice deal on a cool LED sign, it was usually $159.99, and the MLB.com Shop has it on clearance for $21.97.

UPS just delivered it to me yesterday and it a very nice looking sign, especially for the money.

I will say the sign was not exactly as pictured, the rectangle border around the logo is white not blue, and some minor imperfections around the outer portions that let the LED light go through, but unless you look closely you won't notice it, and it looks great on my wall. If I would have paid the $159 (which is out of my price range), I probably would have sent it back for a replacement because of the imperfections, but for $22 I am fine with them. The sign is 24"X12".

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3125257&cp=1503844.1840221

http://mlb.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMLB2-4801437dt.jpg

Here is a picture of the sign on the wall. I took it with my phone, so it doesn't look as good as it does in person, but it is a more realistic look of the sign than the shop site shows.

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/4dc156988c1189c0b23882eda797e310e0bddbb.pjpg

• 2 weeks later...

well, I have to tell you guys, got it in the mail today, and I'm pretty disappointed, even though it only cost me $30 shipped, had I seen it in the store, plugged in, I wouldn't have purchased it.

I would have left it on the shelf for certain.

The blue part of the light surrounding the brewer lettering is barely visible.

The plexi glass cover is scratched in a few places.

If I knew now what I didn't know beforehand, I wouldn't have gotten it.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

You wanna know something cool?

I just called MLB.com to tell them that the blue lighting doesn't show up, and they are shipping me a new one, FREE of charge, and the best thing yet, I do not have to return the one I have now.

That is a great way to win customers over right there. Their fault, don't make the customer go through the hassel of shipping it back, just send them a new one!

AWESOME!

I tried to order a sign today. When I click on "add to cart," nothing shows up. I wonder if they are sold out.

EDIT: I can add the Reds and Marlins LED signs (the only other 2 teams offered) to my shopping cart with no problems.

I tried to order a sign today. When I click on "add to cart," nothing shows up. I wonder if they are sold out.

EDIT: I can add the Reds and Marlins LED signs (the only other 2 teams offered) to my shopping cart with no problems.

Call them, they will know if it is sold out...

Archived