Brewer Fanatic

Brewers freeze ticket prices for 2011

hawing

Invader3k relayed a tweet about this issue in the "random MLB news" thread, but it might generate enough discussion to merit its own thread.

The Brewers have frozen ticket prices for 2011. John and Cait blog entry The blog includes a PDF link to the 2011 pricing map.

As Invader said in the other thread, it's hard to imagine their trying to pull off much of any increase, between the 2010 on-field results and the economy.

Still, part of me would not have been entirely shocked to see otherwise.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Thanks, hawing.

I noticed they mentioned an open letter from Mark Attanasio to the fans as well. Yet I haven't seen a link yet...maybe it's coming later today?

I noticed the same thing. I assume it will be posted later today. Season ticket holders who have supplied their email address to the Brewers will also get a copy, which means the S.O. will forward his to me once he sees it.

I predict at least one use of "disappointing" and maybe also a "fell short of expectations"... or even "fell well short of expectations." Because what else do you say at this point?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived