Brewer Fanatic

Sporcle Brewers Lineups Quiz

rwa12

I was in the low 90's. There were several I could picture but couldn't remember their names like Spivey, Moehler and a few others. I completely missed Shiffield, Cirillo, Seitzer and the guys around those years. I had complete lineups for the last few years(other than TGJ, duh) and a big black hole from '95-'98. Would have been '94-'99 but I remembered Cal Eldred. I admit there were a few years I only gave the Brewers a token following. Almost completely stopped following them after high school until the 2004 season. They were not on TV regularly until I got cable and I didn't buy newspapers.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

only 109, but I'm tired and I quit with about 6 minutes to go.

You look through those lineups and you can easily see why the Brewers sucked for so long. There are AAA lineups today that are better than some of those.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

159, but I have age on my side. I did pretty well up to about 2000 missing only a handful, then I missed a bunch over the next 5 years, and then hit most of the past 5 years. I don't know how I forgot about Loretta, Overbay, and Lee.... that said, I'm glad that I have been able to block Jose K. from my memory. The Dean Taylor teams were truly brutal.

Archived