Brewer Fanatic

2011 all-fan giveaways (Dates appear on magnet schedule)

hawing

I like this idea a lot. Making all three the full size interlocking versions and given out on the same day.

One thing they could do is make the background for the bobbleheads fit together and say 100 RBI or something like that??

Just like the Seattle Mariners have done the past few years. In 2008 when you got all five of their bobbleheads and put them together the background was a mural of several Puget Sound area icons, including the Space Needle, Pike Place Market & Safeco Field.

http://mlb.mlb.com/sea/images/promotions/y2008/08_bobbleheads_full_749x407.jpg

I am hoping Hoffman does not get another bobble, one is enough for one great season and one crappy season.

600 saves shouldn't mean all that much to brewers fans... Not enough for another bobble.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I really dig the Mariners bobbles, and it would be awesome if the Brewers did it. The background could be Harley, Miller, Summerfest, art museum, and Miller Park. Thanks for sharing, Zach.

Edit: It would probably be really easy getting sponsors too.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived