Brewer Fanatic

The Office Season 7

pitchleague
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woah. Out of nowhere comes one of the best episodes of The Office in years. I really liked Gabe in this one - "No one is a bigger fan of sexual touching than me."

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

easily best episode of the season. easily had the most hilarious quotes too.

"Which one, I do alot of stupid faces"

"No more pda. You win. But here's what we are gonna do. We are going to designate one of our closets as a hook up zone. Anything goes."

"I don't sit on your lap because it's comfortable. I sit on your lap because I like the way your thighs feel on my butt."

"Suck it Oscar, that must kill you"

and on and on...

michael scott movie??

i like that they've moved the Michael and Holly relationship along with one big step per episode and not all at once, although i can't figure what's left in the relationship to move to beyond a marriage proposal, which would be better left for the final episode.

we'll certainly need to see Toby break out of his shell in one act of over-the-top rage. at the least, he'll need to punch Michael.

Two things:

1. Kevin was already my favorite secondary character, but he's been amazing this season. During PDA especially, but his line last night about entering the movie in a carnival had me in stitches.

2. Since it doesn't have it's own thread (I don't think...), I might as well post how I feel about "Community" here. That show rules so hard. Donald Glover + LeVar Burton was amazing.

i usually like the office, and i've thought this season started out very strong - but i didn't love the michael movie episode either. i thought it was one of the duds of this season so far.

i'm with you on Community - that show really hit its stride late in season 1. they're very willing to try different things and most of the time it works. funny characters, too.

Well I got the information from wikipedia but it didnt list an air date for them. They may very well be the season finale and not neccessarily the next episode.

Ok I found the remaining schedule..

March 24th will have the only new episode in March.

No new show on April 7th

New episodes will air from April 14th-May 19th which is the season finale.

http://www.officetally.co...ason-7-programming-notes

They've already said that Michael will leave before the season finale. I think Will Ferrell's first episode is Michael's last. So there should be at least three more after that.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

2. Since it doesn't have it's own thread (I don't think...), I might as well post how I feel about "Community" here. That show rules so hard. Donald Glover + LeVar Burton was amazing.

I LOVE Community!

And at risk of being banhammered from brewerfan.net, I have had quite a few big laughs lately resulting from...wait for it...Outsourced. Rajiv and Gupta. Idk, they are really funny.

Tedaldtada29]And at risk of being banhammered from brewerfan.net, I have had quite a few big laughs lately resulting from...wait for it...Outsourced. Rajiv and Gupta. Idk, they are really funny.
having replaced Parks & Rec, Outsourced could have been the second-best show on TV and we'd probably still find reasons to hate it. i've seen all the episodes and for me it's risen to the point of "meh." but there's a dearth of decent comedies on tv now, so i'll take what i can get. the show really dumped the "culture clash is funny" stuff pretty fast.

my friend/roommate doesn't watch Thursday TV (he'd never seen The Office before), so i'm trying to get him hooked on Parks & Rec, although this last episode was mediocre.

Archived