Brewer Fanatic

Jack Clark says Cardinals are quitters, with poopy in their pants....

Nottso

"They got skidmarks in their britches. It’s just the way it is. "

Priceless! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I think they need to be renamed "The St. Louis Skidmarks".

First Brandon Phillips, now this. Oh man, who said this was a lost season. This just made my day.

I knew that Cardinal arrogance had gone way over the edge when they signed Suppan and then traded away Ludwick. It was basically them stating that it's the Cardinal uniform that makes players perform better and we're going to prove it.

Their demise in the 2nd half has certainly taken a little sting out of this Brewer season.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Should Jack Clark have his number retired by the Brewers? At least be added to the Walk of Fame. Bare minimum would be a plaque commemorating his statements on the door of every bathroom in the stadium!

-note: I'm not sure which parts of that should be blue...

Jack Clark just insulted every kid still in diapers and their parents...the nerve. Next thing you know parents in St. Louis will be allowing their kids to drive their trikes after too much formula. These classy kids may start pointing to the heavens in some kind of "formula Jesus" motion after polishing off an 8-ouncer or winging the bottle at some other kid in Mommy and Me after disrespecting the unwritten rules of rug time.

I knew that Cardinal arrogance had gone way over the edge when they signed Suppan

The Suppan who was able to step in and not stink for 54 IP? How dare they?

Yeah, Soup's really stepped it up for the Cards. He's got his WHIP down to the 1.6 range, and opponents are only hitting .308 against him. I knew the Brewers pulled the trigger on letting him go too quickly, we wouldn't have been forced to watch Capuano stink up the joint and Suppan could have continued 'doing exactly what we signed him for'.

Their demise in the 2nd half has certainly taken a little sting out of this Brewer season.
I try not to be a vindictive person, but every time the out-of-town scoreboard showed Pittsburgh ahead of St. Louis, I was...content. Yep, you're losing to the Pirates, the team that is trying to avoid 100 losses. The only thing worse/better would be if they lost to PIT in St. Louis.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived