Brewer Fanatic

Bucks sign backup center

qrk10000

Quote:
I'd like to think he is a better option that Jared Reiner.

Perhaps, but if a team has to play a guy like Voskuhl or Reiner for extended minutes, their season is ruined anyway. I'd rather they went with a young guy with some potential rather than a guy who is terrible, but not quite as terrible as Reiner.

I'd rather have Jared Reiner or Noel Felix for the minimum than Jake Voskul for 3 mil. Should of resigned Skinner anyways if you were throwing that money around. Could of thrown another mil or two and signed Jamaal Magloire. HORRIBLE signing. My confidence in Larry Harris is dwindling everyday. We must really want Derrick Rose.

Money quote: "He's one of the top backup centers in the league..."

Based on: averaged 4.4 points and 3.5 rebounds in 14 minutes per game with the Charlotte Bobcats last season.

Yawn is right. I'd take Gadz over "one of the top backups" in the league. At 4.8 points and 4.6 rebounds, Gadz must be the greatest backup in the world.

Archived