Castro SS
Byrd CF
Soto C
Nady 1B
Fukudome RF
Soriano LF
DeWitt 2B
Dempster RHP

http://www.losanjealous.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/randywolfatbuffetconcert2.jpg

BREWERS

Weeks 2B
Hart RF
Braun LF
Fielder 1B
McGehee 3B
Cain CF
Escobar SS
Kottaras C
Wolf LHP

Let's go, Brewers!
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Either those early efforts with Lucroy soured Randy on the whole idea, or it just became a handy way to get Kottaras semi-regular playing time.

I see they've returned to the stars & stripes caps again. I thought maybe there would be another 9:11 moment of silence, but the game of course could be over by 9:11 PM CDT.

Sure, *now* they can turn a double play successfully. I guess better late than never.

Looks like Wolf is drinking a Smirnoff Ice
Don't know. The caption said he was in the parking lot outside a Jimmy Buffett concert.

Edit: Hah, no perfecto for you, Ryan Dempster! Uecker reports a full house tonight, including lots of cubs fans - so between that and Mr. Glove Flip I'm glad this is the game we're not attending from this series.

Count me as shocked that there are 41,000+ there tonight. I expect it to be considerably less tomorrow with the Bears playing at noon and the Packers at 3. Would not be shocked at all with less than 30,000.
Well, the announced attendance Friday night was just under 31,000, and in no way did everyone with a ticket show up - so you may well prove to be right.

Count me as shocked that there are 41,000+ there tonight. I expect it to be considerably less tomorrow with the Bears playing at noon and the Packers at 3. Would not be shocked at all with less than 30,000.
Judging by the roar when Nady hit his home run, it sounds like about 30,000 of those are Cubs fans.

I realize it's important for the club's finances to fill the park and Cub fan money is as good as Brewer fan money, but I'd almost rather see a bare-bones crowd of Brewer fans than have it turn into a defacto Cubs home game.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

crewcrazy wrote:
I realize it's important for the club's finances to fill the park and Cub fan money is as good as Brewer fan money, but I'd almost rather see a bare-bones crowd of Brewer fans than have it turn into a defacto Cubs home game.
Amen to that.

I suppose they couldn't be troubled to show some life in the 9th. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Archived