Brewer Fanatic

McFarlane Ryan Braun Photo

TURBO

That is terrible. There is nothing about that that looks like Braun other than the name on the back. It's a recycled mold of another player. I've never seen Braun in that stance, his face... well, no. That's not him. Mcfarlane used to be about the details, but that bat (and maybe the batting gloves too) are off as well.

This is really sloppy. I hope this is just a prototype. If this is what the finished product looks like, I will not buy this.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

20fry, I'm glad it's not just me. I didn't think that looked much like Braun at first, and I'm glad someone else feels the same way. The face makes him look like Roy Halladay or some other grizzled veteran; and the stance seems to be off like you said.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I didn't want to complain when I posted the photo, but I totally agree with all of you.

I'm hoping this is just a prototype, that gets changed before production.

They already leaked out on the Prince 2nd one by only changing his uniform, what a cop out that was, hopefully they get this one right.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I like the Halladay...

I collect the pitchers, got quite a collection.

I have to open them though, they look really cool around my office at school.

So when new ones come out (pitchers) I get excited...

The only hitters I own are the 2 Prince Fielders and all the Pujols.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived