Corey Hart RF

Ryan Braun LF

Prince Fielder 1B

Casey McGehee 3B

Chris Dickerson CF

Alcides Escobar SS

Jonathan Lucroy C

Dave Bush P

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

According to Cot's, Zambrano is signed through 2012 and has a 2013 vesting option. Fukudome is signed through 2011 and would be under team control for another two years beyond that.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Nice blown routine play, Weeks. Exactly why you haven't been signed long term yet.

Weeks hasn't signed a long term contract because he hasn't wanted to yet.

But.....this might be really good for the brewers. He's having a horrible finish to the year, and will probably have a low 800ish OPS by seasons end. So if they lock him up, they should be able to get a him at a better price. Or hopefully Doug comes to his senses and realizes he has a cheaper, better version of him in Lawrie ready to take over for him in the next year.

I just went thru my dvr and he's hit the ball hard only 5 times in the last 2 weeks and all 5 have been hits. His luck has been just off the charts this year considering how poor he's actually hit the ball when it stays in the parkl.

Anyone maybe happen to know how many times in MLB history the pitcher has more hits (ZAMBRANO 3) than allowed (BREWERS 2)?

edit-Guess I should have waited until the game was over to post that, but in that case let's score 5 here and get Rogers the win.

So you have 1,000 pitchers in the bullpen and yet you let Bush go 120 pitches. Yeah that makes sense.
Sitting at the park (while planning my very special shoutout to all the season ticket holders in 217 who sold out to cub fans tonight), I wondered very much the same thing. I think four of our last five attended games have now been Dave Bush starts and I am ready for someone else.

Like Mark Rogers. I don't know if they mentioned it on the broadcasts, but I saw 98 MPH and 96 MPH on the Miller Park scoreboard. Sweet. I'm not sure why there was a scoreboard announcement that tonight was Rogers' MLB debut, when it should have been Brandon Kintzler's too (with no message for him). Also, I couldn't help but cringe at seeing #37 on Mark's jersey. I'd like to think he chose that number to help rid us of the bad memories.

Considering the abundance of cub fans (pretty close to 50-50 in the infield loge), the crowd on both sides was rather apathetic tonight - which given the matchup and the results was fine with me.

Edit: I've got three, count em, three Generac generator coupons ready to sell on the bf.net black market. Let the frantic bidding begin!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived