Brewer Fanatic

2010-09-07 Cardinals (Lohse) at Brewers (Narveson), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2; Hoffman gets save #600]

BrewCrewForever

Macha tossed for the third time this season. Nice, I will say, when he does get tossed, he gets his money's worth.

Dumb call by the ump, they never call that.

And I can't believe we are in the 3rd inning and no one started a IGT. So I figured, what the heck.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Maybe that call is never made, but if there was ever a time to make it, that was it. Bush league play by Counsell if you ask me. He made no attempt whatsoever to reach 2nd base. His slide was 3 right of the bag straight towards Lopez, and his body was moving farther away from the bag. Funny to me that was as upset Maccha has been all year.

I'm a little surprised at how many times Rock said "You never see that call made" when it resembles the one made in NLDS game 3 in 2008. I know Rock was watching that game.

Sorry about the IGT - I don't know where pretendastronaut is tonight. I'll whip up lineups, at least.

http://blog.nj.com/mets_main/2009/04/large_alex-cora423.jpg

Kyle Lohse

vs.

http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/original700/chris-narveson-2009-9-24-0-42-22.jpg

Chris Narveson

CLASSIES

Lopez 3B

Jay RF

Pujols 1B

Holliday LF

Molina C

Rasmus CF

Feliz 3B

Greene SS

Lohse RHP

BREWERS

Weeks 2B

Hart RF
Braun LF
Fielder 1B
McGehee 3B
Dickerson CF
Lucroy C
Counsell SS
Narveson LHP

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Trevor Time. Get it done. I selfishly was hoping Hoffman would get his chance tomorrow with me in attendance, but lets get a win and 600 tonight!
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived