Brewer Fanatic

Password mojo

hawing

I'm putting this in off-topic because although it involves major leaguers, it's really a frivolous question:

One of my passwords (unrelated to this site) requires a change every 60 days. For the last few changes, I've based the password on a Brewer who has then gone on to have a hot streak (JJ to start the season, followed by Corey Hart).

Which Brewer do you think needs my password mojo the most now? I've got 10 days to decide and make the change.

Thanks for your suggestions. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

If you want your password to really be safe, combine two players and their uniform numbers. And capitalize something in the middle of the names.

I'd vote for Weeks & Spurling.

You might not want to tell us who you chose until the next 60 days are up. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

not Weeks. he'd waste his hotness as a bench player and wouldn't see enough time (bench player for now, anyway).

I'll vote Braun. doing this for two months is too long to be a streak, so I'd to see what they baloon up to when he's actually on one.

otherwise Jenkins. he's always carried the whole team on one of his streaks.

If you want your password to really be safe, combine two players and their uniform numbers. And capitalize something in the middle of the names.

Fear not, casey - we get bombarded with "strong password" instructions all the time. I've got that down. The challenge, for me, is keeping track of the character limits for each of a variety of passwords. But I manage.

I'm enjoying the suggestions so far. Keep them coming!

i have those uber-passwords at work and have to change them frequently, too. it's not so much remembering the new password, but remembering where i hid the post-it note that i wrote the new password on.

i'm going to change my answer to get Hardy to break out of his drought. it seems this team does best when the top three guys in the order are playing well over the bottom three.

not that i don't want him to do well, but i also can't vote for Weeks because a lot of his great hitting would then be negated by the pitcher.

I haven't changed it yet. I was going to take suggestions through at least the weekend.

The thought of manufacturing negative mojo for the Cubs is very tempting, but I have to use this password several times per workday. I don't think I want to be typing that 'four letter word' so often.

As per casey's suggestion, I may keep the end result a secret until later. Not to keep you all in suspense, but I didn't broadcast my password support of JJ and Corey previously, and look how it turned out for them at the time. If I'm going to be relentlessly superstitious, I should stay consistent.

Archived