Brewer Fanatic

2010-09-06 Cardinals (Westbrook) at Brewers (Gallardo), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-6]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully next year we won't have to deal with Macha or Coffey. He should have left Jeffress in there and see how he responded.
Exactly, but we all know by now how Macha handles young players. It's too bad. I hope to God they fire him.
At least he gave Jeffress an appearance to begin with. And every time the topic of a post-2010 Macha comes up, I ask myself "if I'm Ken Macha, why would I want to return?"
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Its just another example of how starting pitching is NOT the problem. Mark A and Melvin can keep on believing that, but it won't make it true. Theyll focus all their energy on starting pitching and allow defense and bullpen to go out the window. The bullpen is horrible beyond belief.

Archived