Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Wed. 9/1 -- Katin homers three times in twinbill, Rogers fans eight

Mass Haas

It would be great to see Mark called up and given a chance to experiance a major league mound! I figure over the last several years,working his butt off in rehab,putting up with pitch counts,particular pitches allowed per game and management alluding to possibilities he might get a chance. After all if you're going to reward staff after screwing up one might think that you could take care of those that have done all that was asked all along.

Just a thought.

And if not if we were to take a group fan photo......I'd expect 95% bald fans.

It could be that they don't want to start his service clock when he has to be pretty close to the number of innings they'll allow him to throw this year.

That said, it would be nice to see him gas it up with Jeffress.

It would be nice to see him a Jeffress heat it up. I completely agree. I think that the Brewers need to show off some of their young SP's. I mean to show that they have some Minor League pitching of their own that is close to the Majors, and that there is lots to be excited about going forward. That imo will help with ticket sales for the rest of this season and even going into next. It would be a great confidence boost and a good marketing tool for this organization. It would also be nice for Mark Rogers to get his feet wet in the Majors. Isn't Dave Bush a FA after this season? If so, then why is he pitching instead of Rivas or Rogers? I just don't get it...

Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Archived