Brewer Fanatic

Dave Bush outrighted?

battlekow

This could be like the first LoCain call up where he basically was going to be called up, but things changed at the last minute and his call-up was delayed. This could definitely still happen, but maybe not today.

For what it's worth the Brewers sent out their "thanks for buying tickets to tomorrow's game!" email with Bush listed as the starter.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it part of the brewerfan rules that you have to provide a link or a source for this? I am not saying that it is not true but one would think that if brewerfan rule makers say you have to provide a link or source when you come up with something like this, they would follow their own rule as well.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I don't care if there's a source or not, but having "Dave Bush Outrighted" at the top of the fan forum is misleading at this point. I'm not at all calling batllekow or sources into question, I'm only saying that it looks like we're stating it as fact, when right now it's only rumored.

Any chance it still happens, only AFTER they get through his start tomorrow? After all, the odds don't stack up well for the Brewers -- even though it's against the Pirates again -- or for Bush given these two salient facts:

- Dave Bush is the Brewers' SP, and

- the Brewers stink in day games.

My point's that the odds would seem to favor tomorrow's start creating little evidence to contradict the notion that he should be outrighted or eventually released . . . . OR could it be that the Brewers will get one more start out of Bushie before trading him to whomever claimed him or, if he wasn't claimed off revocable waivers, to whomever would be crazy enough to think adding Bushie would be a positive move for their team?

Archived