Brewer Fanatic

2010-08-26 Dodgers (Monasterios) at Brewers (Gallardo), 1:10 PM CST [Brewers lose, 7-1]

trwi7

Sorry, folks, I can barely stay long enough to post the lineups.

DODGERS

Podsednik LF

Theriot 2B

Ethier RF

Kemp CF

Loney 1B

Blake 3B

Carroll SS

Ausmus C

Monasterios RHP

BREWERS

Weeks 2B

Hart RF

Braun LF

Fielder 1B

McGehee 3B

Cain CF

Escobar SS

Lucroy C

Gallardo RHP

Please, someone from the home team, get a hit!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

How did Cain's bunt attempt look?

Don't know, game isn't on TV. Judging by Cory's voice it sounded good enough to be a hit, but Blake made a nice play on it.

It was down the line but had a little too much on it. Blake was cheating in, he charged and made a very nice barehanded play to get Cain by almost a full step.

All I can think is grounder to Prince, tosses to Gallardo covering for the out, then Gallardo tosses it to Prince like there is no one on base to throw it around, Prince sees Kemp trying to score and throws him out at the plate? Or Gallardo gets the out at 1 then drops the ball that Prince picks up?

Wasn't really paying attention but I'm pretty sure it was a grounder to Fielder who flipped to Gallardo, who then flipped it back to Fielder when Kemp tried to make it home then Fielder threw to Lucroy to get him.

Geez Macha. I know you're not going to be back next year, but Gallardo is. Can you please not stretch him over 115 pitches? Walking a relief pitcher should give a clue that he's out of gas. Moron.

Geez Macha. I know you're not going to be back next year, but Gallardo is. Can you please not stretch him over 115 pitches? Walking a relief pitcher should give a clue that he's out of gas. Moron.
But Kenley played catcher in the minors!

Seriously though, call ups will be here in a few days and he had already given six innings. What was the point of bringing him back out?

This team is horrible and moving back to near 10 games under,Mr Fielder 22 homeruns have been solo. The two big Boppers have Failed most of the season to hit in the clutch,and our rotation has failed to get into quality Innings through most of the season.It time for our owner to realize this team needs a overhaul from FO on down. Yo ,Wolf and maybe the winner of the Naverson and Cappy for that fifth spot in 2011 but their needs to be found 2 quality pitchers in the off season.

Archived