Brewer Fanatic

2010-11 Milwaukee Admirals Bobbleheads

miggs721
Just heard the 3 giveaways this year...Don't have the dates yet, but per Jon Greenberg on WSSP a few minutes ago, they are : Scott Upshall, Darren Pang, and last years Hobey Baker award winner and former Wisconsin Badger, Blake Geoffrion...just wanted to throw this out there

2 / 3 have phx coyotes connections. wow. i dont get it. i'm sure just a coincidence. sa rampage is the feeder for the yotes. scottie upshall is awesome. panger used to be commentator for fsn-az then went to find the same job at the stl blues (bc it doesnt seem likely hockey is sustainable in glendale az)

• 3 weeks later...

How early do you typically need to arrive on bobblehead nights? I want to be sure I get A Uecker bobble.

I haven't been to an Admirals game about 15 years. Where is the best place to sit? Is section 200, row F a good spot?

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I would say by 6:30 or so to be safe. I dug up the gamesheet from the Lincoln bobblehead last year and the stated attendance was ~5700. I'm taking the afternoon off from work so I can make it over to Milwaukee without worrying about getting there on time. As far as seats, section 200 will be right behind the benches, so you'd have some obstructed views being so low. I'm probably going to wait until a week or so before the games to buy tickets. I prefer sitting a little higher and being able to see the flow of the game. If I had my way I'd sit in the front row of the upper level, but that's just me.

• 3 months later...

Archived