Fisher

Macha

Wolf

McGehee

Parra

Loe

Weeks

Hart

I was in the Lucroy/Axford line. I had Lucroy already and traded it for a Wolf baseball. I was also able to get Coffey on an 8x10 from a friend that already had Coffey. I got another Axford ball signed for myself. Braddock and Fisher were the only 2 I still needed on balls that were there.

I ended up in the Hart/Loe/Fisher line and got Cory Hart on a 2010 Home Run Derby gold baseball with "13 hr" inscription, Kameron Loe on a baseball and Brad Fisher on a 5 x 7 card.

My helper ended up in the Gallardo/Coffey line and got Yovani on a 2010 All Star baseball and Coffey on a baseball.

The Hart and Gallardo baseballs are what I really wanted to get signed ... so I was happy with today.

looks like a good lineup. i couldn't make it do to a weekend bachelor party camping trip, but thought Braun would be at this one. Even with the two "A-Listers" I hope they continue this format in the following years. I really enjoyed myself at the first one this summer.

Archived