Brewer Fanatic

Minor League Cards

Are they the SGA give-away sets, or the retail sets?

Either way, I can hook you up with the Wisconsin trade... It will have to be after Aug. 28th though.

Let me know!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I have both. I've only opened the retail set but the sga looks exactly the same and appears to have as many cards in it. I think they just gave away the retail sets that day. 29 player cards plus staff. I can pop one open just to make sure, unless you want it unopened. I'll also throw in one of the 5-card DAV sets in each trade.

I have both. I've only opened the retail set but the sga looks exactly the same and appears to have as many cards in it. I think they just gave away the retail sets that day. 29 player cards plus staff. I can pop one open just to make sure, unless you want it unopened. I'll also throw in one of the 5-card DAV sets in each trade.
So are you asking to trade your SGA Huntsville set for the SGA Wisconsin set?

So are you asking to trade your SGA Huntsville set for the SGA Wisconsin set?

I don't know if they were SGA or not but there is a 2010 Wisconsin set listed on e-bay, looks like 30 cards plus checklist card. That is the set I want. I've not seen sets from Helena or Brevard yet but I assume they are coming before the end of the year.

ok, I will trade you a T-Rats retail set for your retail Huntsville set then... As I said earlier though, I won't be able to get in the mail until after the 28th. I will ship it out first thing on the 29th if that is cool with you.

Check your PM.

Archived