Brewer Fanatic

Beer Vendor Bobblehead

jeffreyzee

I went tonight and didn't get one. I got there at 5:30 and they were out. My friends went to the other entrances and got them though. I'm kinda irked about it. I really wanted one, now I have to buy, so if anyone has extras, I need one. I have an extra Corey Hart and Melvin if you want to trade.

It isn't actually a beer vendor. It's a giant bottle of Miller Lite with a hat holding a case of Miller Lite. So it's a vendor, but it's just a giant bottle with arms and a hat.

I've got extras also looking for the Odorrizzi bobble. What's annoying is that all year people voted for the beer vendor of their choice. What the original plan was the winning vote getter was going to get a bobblehead made. A lady at Stein Optical saw my Brewers shirt and said that her friend was getting a bobblehead made of him (Kent "The Iceman" Meyer). So I was disappointed when it wasn't of him, as he's a great guy. I personally like the White Sox vendor more. Though to an extent, I can see these being worth a little bit more since people love Miller Lite (for some reason), and there's only 15,000 made.

Yeah, I snagged an extra one if anyone is up for trading it for either the Stitch 'N Pitch Bernie or Odorizzi next week. I was disappointed it wasn't an actual figure as well, oh well. I actually am looking for the Fielder bobble from Nashville this year as well in addition to the Yount & CC bobbles from this year.

Yeah, I snagged an extra one if anyone is up for trading it for either the Stitch 'N Pitch Bernie or Odorizzi next week. I was disappointed it wasn't an actual figure as well, oh well. I actually am looking for the Fielder bobble from Nashville this year as well in addition to the Yount & CC bobbles from this year.

i've got a cc for the beer bottle

Just a sidenote, my wife and I were at the game Saturday with my brother-in-law and his girlfriend and were fortunate enough to get one of these for each of us. We got a large bag from one of the stores so that we wouldn't have to each carry them around, which worked nicely. During the middle of one of the innings, we got up to use the restroom and grab a beer. I figured, we're only leaving for a couple of minutes, I'll just leave them under our seats. We come back and the bag is gone. It takes a few minutes, but then someone in our section said that they saw a couple of younger girls (definitely under 21, so they wouldn't have gotten their own bobbles) sit in our seats. Appartantly they decided to take our bag. A little while later, a lady in our section recognized them in the section next to us, so I went and confronted them. They had no idea what I was talking about, or so they said. So I found a security guard near our section and told him about it. He called for backup, and they went to confront the girls. By this time, they had gotten wind of what was about to go down, and 3 of them pretty much booked it for the exit. They left one of their friends to talk with security, and this girl apparantly had no idea what they had done. Security found my bag with the headband I had purchased for my wife, but no bobbles. The girl kept trying to call her "friends", but they wouldn't answer the phone. Way to throw your friend under the bus. Security asked me what I wanted to do (i.e., press charges, etc.), but I didn't want to do that. I didn't care that much about the bobbles, it was just the principle of the whole ordeal. Next time, I guess I won't even leave my peanuts at my seat without asking someone to watch them. So anyway, who's got an extra that they're willing to sell or trade!?!

With all the shenanigans that go down for the bobbleheads, I would never leave mine unattended. Not that I'm blaming you. But crap like that is going to cause the Brewers to stop doing them. It's only a matter of time. As long as the team is losing they're probably safe, because they put butts in the seats. But it's getting stupid.

I'd also note something else I noticed Saturday night. I got there at 5:30 and didn't get one at the entrance I went in through. My buddy's girlfriend gave me hers, but my other friends went to a different entrance after our entrance ran out, since none of us had bobbles. Then flocks of people made a dash for that entrance to get a bobble. The workers were swarmed and just handing out bobbles to every reaching hand. There were people under 21 getting them, and people over 21 getting more than one.

agreed, they probably have more somewhere, even if they are technically "out" they often run out of bobbleheads, yet have a bunch to sell at the on deck fanfest. personally, i woulda pressed charges and give the ultimatum to drop them if your bobbles return. you woulda had them back in no time. between cell phones and texting, there's no way her friends wouldn't see that and bring em back.

Archived