Brewer Fanatic

2011 General Draft Discussion

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Starling signs, the Royals are going to add to what should already be a very good team.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

i wonder how far Rendon will fall...

Great question. I'll say to the Cubs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

Rendon to the Nationals. What are they going to do with Zimmerman? Or will they move Rendon to 2nd?
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Remember that there's the Brewers' Round 1-5 draft pick discussion thread once it's time.

That's going to be a lot of threads to keep an eye on.

The #7 pick was compensation for the D'Backs not signing Barret Loux after drafting him last year. A bit of controversy because some think they took Loux knowing his shoulder was shot.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived