Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead Thread (Latest: March 6 Axford bobble?)

jjkoestler
Just won a (non) talking Braun on eBay for 60. Anyone else in on the bidding for that? I had to put in a bid before I left for school this morning, I may have been able to get it for cheaper if I coulda waited on it (it was at 35 at 7am, the bidding ended around 2:30pm). I'm hoping to gut it open and get it working. I dont know, or necessarily care if the value decreases cuz of it as long as it works. My need list is quickly shrinking.
Sorry that would have been me Bikeage that was going for it there those last minutes driving the price up.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gifhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif Was trying to get it for less than 60 shipped before I would stop bidding!!!

Think this one will be one of he hardest one for me to get working or not working along with the "03 Beloit Fielder and the Attanasio bobbles!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was at $36 when I started and I went up to $58 and then stopped cause I didn't want to spend any more for the broken bobble. If was working I would have gone higher for sure!! If I new you would be going for this as well I probably would have passed it up!!

Have not got a bobblehead since I think December which was a minor league mini Eric Gagne!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have a list of all the bobbleheads the Timberrattlers have given away? I'm looking for the entire list, and not just the ones since they became a Brewers affiliate. This is what I have thus far. I know they gave away Harold Baines among others.

Wisconsin Timber Rattlers

8/21/02 Shin Soo Choo

8/03/03 Fang (pointing)

6/25/05 Fang (calling shot)

6/24/06 David Ortiz[/b]

6/21/08 Bratzooka Fang

8/09/08 John Anderson (ESPN)

4/09/09 Bernie And Fang (handshake)

9/03/09 Brett Lawrie

4/08/10 Bernie And Fang (lawn chair)

6/13/10 Fang (Napa Racecar)

9/02/10 Jake Odorizzi

4/07/11 Scooter Vs The Snowman

8/29/11 TBA (Fan's choice)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone get a "Manny" bobblehead? Is there a picture of it somewhere?

I just sold 14 commons on ebay and the beloit snappers retail snappy to pay for my plane tickets to the Boston series. Pretty stoked about that.

I had also sold a handful (8 or 9?) previously to pay for the JJ Hardy Mavs and "Homer" Stars bobbles on ebay from CCD7. Which makes my list of my needs to have all of them through this year down to the following:

2002 Indianapolis "Rowdie"

2004 Indianapolis Bob Uecker

2008 Helena Ryan Braun Alternate

2011 Brevard County "Manny"

Pleae contact me if you are willing to part with any of these, and please give me a price. I might have something worked out with CCD7 on the Helena Braun, which is currently the easiset of the 4 to get off eBay.

Corey

• 2 weeks later...

The Woodchucks and Mallards have announced their bobbleheads.

Woodchucks

6/11 - Woody Woodchuck

7/7 - Woody Woodchuck "Perfect Smile"

7/12 - 1911 Woody Woodchuck

8/8 - Bowling Woody Woodchuck

8/9 Texting Woody Woodchuck

Mallards

6/10 - Born Again Maynard

6/17 - St. Patty's Day Bonehead

6/30 - Bobble Boy

7/10 - Tailgating Maynard

7/24 - Millie in Pink

8/4 - Cheesehead Maynard

8/5 - Maynard & Healthy Snack Racers

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

• 1 month later...

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2011/07/MC-Hammer-Bobblehead-1309883835.jpg

Sunday, July 17 is MC Hammer bobblehead day in Oakland. I am absolutely getting one of these beauties.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2011/07/MC-Hammer-Bobblehead-1309883835.jpg

Sunday, July 17 is MC Hammer bobblehead day in Oakland. I am absolutely getting one of these beauties.

STOP!! Hammer Time!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The Candidates for T-Rats Fan's Choice bobblehead.

Jimmy Nelson - P - 2011

The Brewers 2nd round pick in the 2010 MLB Draft out of the University of Alabama.

Matt Miller - P - 2011

The Brewers 5th round pick in the 2010 MLB Draft out of the University of Michigan.

Khris Davis Home Run Record - 2010

Davis set a new Timber Rattlers single season home run record in 2010 by hitting 22 round trippers.

Cody Hawn - 1B - 2011

The Brewers 6th round pick in the 2010 MLB Draft out of the University of Tennessee.

Tyler Thornburg - P - 2011

The Brewers 3rd round pick in the 2010 MLB Draft out of Charleston Southern University.

Asdrubal Cabrera - 2B - 2005

Hit .318 as a 19 year old with the Timber Rattlers in 2005 and reached the Majors by 2007 as a member of the Cleveland Indians. Cabrera is currently the starting SS for the Indians.

Austin Ross - P - 2011

The Brewers 8th round pick in the 2010 MLB Draft out of Louisiana State University was the Timber Rattlers Opening Day starter.

Speaking of the T-Rats, I have an Ortiz bobble I'd like to trade if someone's interested. I have only a plain white box for it, I think that's what it came in but not sure about that as i got it in a trade a while back. Also I found an '01 Uecker at a garage sale, still in box. I have none of the Brewers bobbles from this year yet, and not much from the last 2 years really if anyone interested in trading.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Milwaukee Brewers

4/22 vs COL - Jonathan Lucroy

5/13 vs ChC - Yovani Gallardo

6/10 vs SD - Nyjer Morgan

7/1 vs ARI - Italian Racing Sausage

7/29 vs WSH - Bob Uecker

9/16 vs NYM - Aramis Ramirez

http://rm.awarenessnetworks.com/8892272075544657819.jpg

http://rm.awarenessnetworks.com/5819738973218591786.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
The Brewers are giving away an Axford bobble on March 6. Anyone know anything about this? Leftovers from 2011 or something new?

hmmmmmmm

interesting...

Has to be leftovers, right?

Where are they giving it away?

ok, well, then it is about 99.9999999% for certain it will be the one they gave away last year.

They give away the leftovers at spring training games frequently.

• 11 months later...

I just want to bump this since I prefer the Price Guide thread to be only for a reference site, not a conversation thread. (Especially since posters don't delete their posts upon request and I have to hunt down a moderator to do it).

Not trying to be a jerk, it's just annoying...thanks.

Archived