Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead Thread (Latest: March 6 Axford bobble?)

jjkoestler
It sure does. I don't have the one from the Snappers yet so this most liekly will be my first Money minor league bobble head and a cool looking one at that!!!

Don Money has a snappers bobble?

Anyone have a pic?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I updated the Brewers list on the first page. Is there a way that I can get a locked bulletin list of the Major and Minor League that we can check for reference?

It might be helpful. I'd be more than happy to keep it updated every year.

I updated the Brewers list on the first page. Is there a way that I can get a locked bulletin list of the Major and Minor League that we can check for reference?

It might be helpful. I'd be more than happy to keep it updated every year.

That is a GREAT idea! Super GREAT idea!

Turbo: scroll down to reply #19.

I've only seen the Don Money manager on eBay once. I planned my lunch break around winning the bid, and gave up when it reached 105. He has a Hunstville bobblehead as well. Though I've never seen it.

There's a short list of "others" that should be on a list somewhere as well.

2002 Brewmeister (ASG Credit Card Signup)

2004 Daron & Bill (Buckethead Brigade)

2004 Bernie Brewer (Birthday)

2004 Mr. 3000 (Movie Extras)

2005 Bernie Brewer (Birthday)

2006 Bill Hall (Track Suit: Employees)

2006 Mark Attanassio (Employees)

Don Money has never had a Huntsville bobblehead ... but there was a wobbler given away in 2008 (same year as the Weeks and Fielder bobbleheads) that was similar in size and stature to a nesting doll execpt that the wobbler is wider, more compact and not quite as tall. Nothing bobbles on the wobbler.

There's a short list of "others" that should be on a list somewhere as well.

2002 Brewmeister (ASG Credit Card Signup)

2004 Daron & Bill (Buckethead Brigade)

2004 Bernie Brewer (Birthday)

2004 Mr. 3000 (Movie Extras)

2005 Bernie Brewer (Birthday)

2006 Bill Hall (Track Suit: Employees)

2006 Mark Attanassio (Employees)

I have all of these except the Attanassio bobble. If you want pictures I can take some. I do remember my Brewmeister has the beer foam on the base. Still have a couple extra Darron and Bill bobbles that I got from the Brewers On Deck sale when they had them in '07 for a $1 each http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Does anyone have the photo of the Money "wobbler". I'm glad I can take it off my "need" list. I just assumed they were pretty much the same as a bobble.

Opening day must be close, we're all getting more and more nerded out by the day http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

If I ever get one of these it is going to look just great in between my Dave Krynzel and Ben Sheets Huntsville bobbles....... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

A complete listing thread is now up and bulletined. Message me with anything you feel needs to be added or changed. Mostly considering having a seperate post for all the minis. Thoughts? Thanks again Brian The Automator for setting it up for us!

In other news I recently picked up the George Plaster Sounds bobble for 10 from a random seller on eBay. I;d never seen it up there until last week or so. I also went through CCD7 and picked up the Mavs Brad Nelson and Wooly Bully to help fill up my collection. I think it was about 80 for the pair with shipping. I then got the itch and had him put the Mavs JJ Hardy on hold for me until I get my taxes back. That leaves me with 14 to go out of the 165 given out so far.

Bikeage, that thread is awesome, just what we needed...

One suggestion, and it might be just me, but I would make a seperate post for the minis, and one for the full size brewer SGAs... Like you have now, the full size, the minors, and the others, add a minis and that list is perfect!

Great list, thanks for your work and time!

Yea great thread Bikeage. I know it would be a tall order but would you ever add a list of the retail bobbleheads like the big head ones they sell at the fanzone store?? I don't even know if there is any list of these or not. I only have a few and won't ever try to collect them all. As I find them to pricey most of time so I usually get them when they are on sale!!

I would add them up there if someone has a list of them. I wouldn't even know where to start. There's the Big Heads and the minis, and regular size ones that all sell at Miller Park. I personally don't find the appeal of the retail bobbles, but others might.

If someone can come up with a comprehensive list, I'll add it. But, I only know about SGA's.

• 2 weeks later...
Just won a (non) talking Braun on eBay for 60. Anyone else in on the bidding for that? I had to put in a bid before I left for school this morning, I may have been able to get it for cheaper if I coulda waited on it (it was at 35 at 7am, the bidding ended around 2:30pm). I'm hoping to gut it open and get it working. I dont know, or necessarily care if the value decreases cuz of it as long as it works. My need list is quickly shrinking.

Just won a (non) talking Braun on eBay for 60. Anyone else in on the bidding for that? I had to put in a bid before I left for school this morning, I may have been able to get it for cheaper if I coulda waited on it (it was at 35 at 7am, the bidding ended around 2:30pm). I'm hoping to gut it open and get it working. I dont know, or necessarily care if the value decreases cuz of it as long as it works. My need list is quickly shrinking.

I seen it and had it on my watch list. I have a functioning Braun talking bobble, but eventually they will all stop working. I'm sure the battery will corode after years.

The Brevard County Manatees are giving away a Manny the Manatee bobblehead to the first 500 fans on May 6. No picture yet, but I'm pretty excited about this one. Fear the Sea Cow!
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived