Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead Thread (Latest: March 6 Axford bobble?)

jjkoestler
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://cgi.ebay.com/MILWA...Shop&hash=item43a18c352d

Anyone see this lot? Not a lot of rare bobbles, but a nice collection. I can't imagine it will sell for more than $500.

WOW!

Now that is a good starter collection...lol

He would do a lot better to piece that out seperately on ebay than to sell the full collection.

That's a lot of stuff!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

That lot is currently at $555. I'm really surprised. Not a lot of rare items.

There is also a Hall track suit bobble. I just sold mine so I was thinking about picking up another one until I learned that the reserve price was $199.99.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

yah, i very VERY briefly thought about bidding on that just to flip most of it...I just don't have the time to put everything on eBay right now since school is back in session...I also don't think my fiance would be too happy as our apartment is already pretty limited for space

How long have you had to wait for a bobblehead to be shipped over eBay? I won a Prince Nashville bobble on the 5th, paid immediately, got an email saying it was shipped on the 8th and it still hasn't arrived. I tried contacting the seller Wednesday to make sure they had the address right, but never heard back, so I sent another message today. I have a feeling if this actually is coming, it's not coming priority mail like the seller said...

The part that bothers me is that I was notified that it was shipped the 8th via priority mail, the 8th was a Wednesday, so I'd expect that it should have been here either this past Monday or Tuesday at the worst. I've tried contacting them twice (to no avail) and now I see the exact same item posted again. The seller has a great rating, so I'm really confused... I figure I'll give it until Wednesday before I start trying to get my money back...

I'm succumb to the likelihood that I'm going to have to file a claim. I got a message a couple of days ago asking if I had received the bobble yet, I replied within five minutes saying I had not, and haven't heard back since. So I won the bobble the 5th, emailed the seller the 15th and the 18th, heard back and replied on the 20th. I'm giving it until Saturday before I file a claim.

Is there any penalty to the seller if this happens? I almost feel like the seller didn't like how much the auction ended at and just didn't send it. Either hoping I wouldn't file the claim or just relisting it hoping it went for more...

I still need the Prince bobble. PM sent.

I haven't seen the Stitch n Pitch either. Hopefully I can pick one up in the off season on the cheap now that the hype has died.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

A Shhets 2002 Indianapolis Indians sold for 11.00 plus 5.00 shipping. I already have one, but at that price was thinking of picking up another.

I'm the opposite, because I think the pitch n' stich will go up in value. I don't think they are easy to get, and have an extra that I'm waiting to sell.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived