Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead Thread (Latest: March 6 Axford bobble?)

jjkoestler

Bikeage.... I'm not saying that he doesn't have multiples of everything. I'm saying maybe he is trying to infate the market...maybe? ...here are the numbers

jennp99 has an ebay rating of (9) and 95% of the bids are to awantabuy 34 total items bid on

jennleebee has an ebay rating of (1) and 100% of the bids are to awantabuy 39 total items bid on

suebree11sue has an ebay rating of (1) and 100% of the bids are to awantabuy 49 total items bid on

billdue4510 has an ebay rating of (2) and 100% of the bids are to awantabuy 55 total items bid on

daystan76 has an ebay rating of (1) and 100% of the bids are to awantabuy 24 total items bid on

downkarl1has an ebay rating of (1) and 100% of the bids are to awantabuy 24 total items bid on

sammymay110 has an ebay rating of (2) and 100% of the bids are to awantabuy 39 total items bid on

tamismith641 has an ebay rating of (2) and 100% of the bids are to awantabuy 44 total items bid on

freejon4910 has an ebay rating of (2) and 100% of the bids are to awantabuy 38 total items bid on

freejon4910 is the only account to recently show any feedback transactions for awantabuy and that was for bogus listing Item number: 170512835449

I understand people that are newbees bidding, but this is crazy. Is is just coincidence that all the above ids contain first names?....jen, sue, bill,sammy,tami,jon,karl.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yah, that is fishy. im glad i got the stuff i wanted for reasonable prices and didn't feel like i overbid on anything else. what i am upset about is that no one bid on the hank aaron 2002 bobble that he had a starting bid of 9.95. i was going to, but lost track of time. im generally a last second bidder to avoid getting shilled.

in other news, i did get a reply from bucky_hockeyfan about his "not a bobblehead" sales

Dear bucky_hockeyfan,

this bag looks very much like a bobblehead. are you sure it's not a bobblehead?

-totallyradd

REPLY:

The reason why I do this is to get more people to view the item. Then there is more of a chance that the item will sell. I do teach classes if your interested. $99.99 per session: Selling Great Stuff 101

LOL.

Thanks for your question.

Alright, so we're working on a priceguide for bobbles, but it's kinda hard to guess on some of em. I was trying to go through eBay to get estimates, but it isn't accurate. If anyone has anytime and would like to go through these lists, and just inbox what they think these are worth, or how the max they'd pay if they didn't have it, it'd be very helpful. (And a good way to kill your lunch hour or weekend) http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

We can take averages. With the economy and the way the team has played the past two years, prices are obviously down. I also don't know how much the demand is to collect anymore, that could play a role as well. Though any help from you guys would help greatly. Until then, I will do the same, and just kinda guess. I'd guess quarterly prices would adjust somewhat so we can update them then.

Also, any suggestions would be great. I have my collection up on facebook, though I'd rather have a regular site. Though I don't know enough about HTML to create a site on it's own.

THANKS!

Prince Fielder Huntsville SGA Bobble: Just won one on ebay for $22.51 + $6.95 shipping.

I'm pretty pleased, I have been trying to get this one for a long, long time, but always fell short.

http://i.ebayimg.com/17/!B0i)wOg!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKiIE)THWFYoEBM,v3H22!w~~_35.JPG

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Looks like you rethought your max bid a few times there! Congrats!

The same seller sold a Prince Fielder High School bobble for just under $20 shipped, which is the lowest I've seen in a while.

yeah, I was afraid at the end I would lose it, so I went above what I wanted to pay in my bidding, but in the end, paid less than my original high bid...if that makes any sense...

Bikeage77 wrote:

Dear bucky_hockeyfan,

this bag looks very much like a bobblehead. are you sure it's not a bobblehead?

-totallyradd

REPLY:

The reason why I do this is to get more people to view the item. Then there is more of a chance that the item will sell. I do teach classes if your interested. $99.99 per session: Selling Great Stuff 101

LOL.

Thanks for your question.

"Dear bucky_hockeyfan,

Are you sure that this golf ball isn't a Brewers bobblehead?"

"My

goal is to have more people view the item and I guess it is working!

Thanks for the putting a smile on my face! You're more than welcome to

bid on the item! Thanks for the question!

- bucky_hockeyfan"

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Anyone know the story about the Hank Aaron bobblehead that is exactly the same as the 2002 SGA, except it has pepsi on both sides of the base instead of pepsi on one side, and pick and save on the other?

I picked this up a few years back in a trade, the guy told me it was the SGA, but later found out it was not. Is this the one that came in a set with Jenkins?

Just got this email from the T-Rats:

Sunday, August 29 @ 1:05pm - Brewers Sunday presented by 107.5 THE FAN. The first 1,000 fans will receive a Fang/Bernie bobblehead from Opening Day 2010!

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I just got mine in the mail a few days ago off eBay and can take good pictures tonight when I get the chance but for now here is the best photo from a recent previous eBay auction!! And a photo of Bernie himself at the premiere of Mr. 3000 holding it up!!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Zachlaka/bobbleheads/2.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Zachlaka/bobbleheads/bmac.jpg

A few nice bobbles on eBay right now. A talking Braun (that doesn't work) and a 03 Prince Snappers. Any guesses on prices? $100 for the Prince and $75 for the Braun?

I'm bidding on the Prince but I don't know how much I want to spend.

im bummed i missed out on those braun talking bobbles, didn't even see they were up there...one of the nonworking ones went for 33...for that price, might as well since i can't see myself throwing down for an actual talking one anytime soon...the prince went for 99, which seems pretty standard lately.

Bikeage- I missed the one that sold for $33. I definitely would have pulled the trigger on it too.

I bid $95 on the Prince bobble and I'm kinda relieved that I didn't win it as money is super tight right now. I'm actually selling all of my extras, autos, and a few rare bobbles just to pay for my student loans.

On another note.... I just saw/got the 2010 SGA Brewers bobbles today. I am really impressed with the quality this year. The CC is particularly cool.

Archived