Brewer Fanatic

2010-08-12 Diamondbacks (Lopez) at Brewers (Wolf), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-4]

Oh, John, I'd really appreciate it if you could keep this one in check. Think of how hot anyone attending this game must be! Even Uecker called it "smokin' hot" instead of his usual "glorious summer day" shtick.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Oh wait, need those veterans out there on the field for the last two innings, because without them, it would be a for-sure loss!
I know I'm messing with your original context, but Bob just reported that Trevor is warming up in the bullpen. I wonder if they'd do the whole Hells Bells thing for him for a mid-inning entrance.

Come on, Brewers, I have to start closing up at 4:30.

Edit: the pitcher's (and librarian's) best friend ends the game!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

The last inning of the game was on MLBN with Uecker's call as the audio. That's the way to watch a Brewer game.
Agreed! It is just too bad when I try doing that home, muting the FS WI broadcast and put Uecker and Cory on the radio the delay is too great and I can't stand it.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

One suggestion for those that like the Brewers audio...if you have a DVR you can slow the game a bit to match with the audio from the computer or iPhone app. Of course if you are in the homeland the TV is the part that's delayed so that won't work, but the MLB audio subscription or At-Bat app with audio aren't that expensive if you really like it.

Heck, when I first moved out here I used to have my Mom put the receiver by her radio so I could get Uecker. Those apps cost less than one phone call back then.

Archived