Brewer Fanatic

2010-08-11 Diamondbacks (Hudson) at Brewers (Bush), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-2]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the 3rd HR in a row, you have to be thinking, "There's no way this can happen again"

Is anyone else using MLB.TV? "You want jersey? We have jersey! You want hat? We have hat!" has to be the most annoying thing they've ever played during commercial breaks. Even worse than when they used to have that floating logo.

Wish I could find somewhere Coffey's stats since he came off the DL. The guy hasn't found the strike zone nearly as well since getting hurt, and he's been mostly terrible. Bases loaded 2B to the pitcher, then walks the bases full again?

Generally speaking, Arizona stinks much worse than the Brewers, and the Brewers have been on a decent little roll again. So Arizona comes in and wins 2 close ones right away, then stuffs one in the Brewers' faces? Nice inspiration from the manager!

I was SO tempted to drive the 350 miles to see at least one of these games w/ the discounted tix after the last homestand. So far I'm SO thankful I didn't.

Archived