Brewer Fanatic

Miller Park Seating Chart

jjkoestler
Does anyone know where I can view or download a detailed (rows, seat numbers) map of Miller Park? I'm thinking about dropping some coin and buying some diamond box seats, and I'd like the best seats possible. Thanks in advance.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I don't have a map, but this is my opinion that you would be better off spending money to sit in section 217 or something. You would still be behind home plate but you would get a better view of the action. Sitting behind home plate is overrated, especially at Miller Park where the angles cut off your views on a lot of plays on the field level.

The Brewers' website includes a seating chart which is less detailed than you are looking for. I know that the diamond box seats in the loge level are the first five rows, if that helps at all. When I've had questions about how far back (or in front) of a section seats are, I've called our ticket rep to find out. I think calling the ticket office would be worthwhile in that regard.

I'll throw in a vote for the loge seats in front of the press box. We have had a 20 pack in 217 since 2008 and it has become my favorite view. The only thing we can't see well is the far RF corner, which Bob and Cory also can't see so we feel in good company. Note that 217 is a family section, so it's not everyone's cup of tea (or mug of beer), but the rest of that stretch (216, 218-221) allows drinking and a similar view.

We've had two opportunites to sit in the front of the field level. For one game in 2007 we were in the front row of 117 and while you definitely want the net in front of you in that area, having it *directly* in front of you was distracting for me. Then for one of the Detroit exhibition games this April we were in row 2 of section 115, across the aisle from the Attanasio seats and Brewers on-deck circle. That was much better - no net and a good look at every Brewer who warmed up. For a once-in-a-lifetime (or once in a while) experience, I'd try for that again if it were available. For $10 it was super awesome.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived