Brewer Fanatic

Stitch n Pitch Bobblehead

jjkoestler
  • 9 months later...

Ok, I need some help with this promotion. I dont really understand. I just bought my tickets for 6/21 against the Rays.

"The first 1,000 needle artists to buy tickets and attend Stitch N' Pitch Night at Miller Park will receive a free special edition Brewers Stitch N' Pitch Bobble Head. Tickets must be purchased in advance."

So what does this mean? Are there more than 1,000 tickets sold (and there's a mad dash to be one of the 1st thousand) or just 1,000 sold and everyone gets a bobble. I've heard the bobble vouchers are sent via mail. Please help

Last year there was 1000 tickets, and they came with a voucher. When you go to that section there's a table set up and you redeem your bobblehead then.

I'm gonna be coming back from Boston that morning, so I gotta make sure I have someone on hand to go for me incase we get stuck there for some reason.

I don't know if the value will be as high this year as last, since no one knew what to expect out of them. So glad I got on that right away though.

You have to order tickets in that section though... If you get tickets for a section other than the one designated for stitch-n-pitch, you will be out of luck.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Do you guys know if you can purchase tickets the day of the game? Do the stitch tickets sell out? Was thinking about getting an extra bobble to trade.

I'd be surprised if they still had any left. Call tomorrow, as I almost can garauntee they won't be available the day of. Last year they sold out and that was before most people knew what the impact of a bobblehead would be.

I'm going to the game, but not in the stitch n pitch section as I had gotten free tickets. I don't think the value is going to be as high as last years since there will be more "resellers" of them than last year.

I went last year and still have an extra one to trade in case I'm wrong about the value this year.

Just tried to order a ticket online, and it let me do everything up until I had to pay for it (which I did not do because of all the fees they tack on), so it seems there are still some left...

I just ordered 3 tickets an hour ago and we got the Disability seats in the back of the section of 206, the best available in the loge section, so I don't think there are too many left.

They told me today at the Miller Park ticket office, that you have to buy the tickets online, they do not sell them at the ticket office.

I was going to pick up some extra tickets today, but now that I have to order via the net and pay all the ridiculous extra fees, I'm not going to have any extras after all...

They told me today at the Miller Park ticket office, that you have to buy the tickets online, they do not sell them at the ticket office.
I got that same line last week. It made me chuckle considering you can either buy online or call, but not buy at the ticket window. I ordered a ticket last weekend, I'm hoping I'll still get the voucher.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived