Brewer Fanatic

Stitch n Pitch Bobblehead

jjkoestler

I'll probably have to pick it up on eBay. I thought about offering up a free ticket if someone would give me the bobble, but the ticket is $30 after fees and shipping will be at least $5. I'm sure I'll be able to get one for less than $35 as they are giving away 1000 of them.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I'll probably have to pick it up on eBay. I thought about offering up a free ticket if someone would give me the bobble, but the ticket is $30 after fees and shipping will be at least $5. I'm sure I'll be able to get one for less than $35 as they are giving away 1000 of them.

if i were you i would just pay the $30 and find someone to turn the voucher in for you. They are only giving out 1,000 of them. who knows how many actually will show up on ebay. its not a typical bobblehead game where they give out 43,000 of them. brewers bobbleheads are very collectible and this will sell on ebay for well over $35.

Snappers, Stars, Sounds, T-Rats, etc are typically more limited than this bobble and they usually sell for around $20 after a few months. There are exceptions though.

I'd love to trade for one if someone will have an extra. I have a lot of bobbles, autos, etc. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to work out a trade.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

no offense, buy my wife is a stitcher and I believe that she is no where near being an old lady.
Most people who buy the "stitch n pitch" tickets because of their interest in needle arts (not just to get the bobblehead) are probably women, but pitchleague is right - knitting and sewing have enjoyed a resurge of popularity, among a wider age group than you'd think. I am not among them, but that's because I'm not very handy/crafty.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

guessing the team wont sell 1000 stitch and pitch tix. i could be wrong. i doubt many attendees will sell theirs as easily as minor league bobble sga. this will likely be HTF but prob not worth more than the $24 + fees. only ppl like us driving up the price!! wild card being how this thing looks!

Someones already got one on Ebay for a hefty price. Not bad lookinghttp://cgi.ebay.com/Milwaukee-Brewers-Stitch-N-Pitch-Bernie-SGA-Bobblehead-/160464338397?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Baseball_Fan_Shop&hash=item255c6b7ddd

Question for those who purchased tickets, do they just give you a voucher with the tickets and you turn the voucher in at guest relations for the bobble or how does this work?

i just got back into town and gave my tickets to the girl who was watching our cats (who loves stiching as well). she said a lot of the women who were there seemed to love the bobbles, and there were a few guys trying to buy them up as people collected it. from what she saw, it didn't work. there's already 4 or 5 up there for over 50 bucks.

i dont think that this will be as hard to come by as the Braun talking, but theres tons more people that just collect Brewers bobbles, as opposed to a lot of us who try to all the minor league bobbles as well. I'm gonna hang onto my other one in hopes it becomes as collectable as that 2004 bernie, or the mr 3000. both of which just got about 120-130 on ebay.

I am glad at least some people recognized me last night ... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

In all seriousness, the Blue Bunny toss is much harder than it looks. The Brewers employee who selected me to participate even stated that "most people don't win at this, so don't feel bad if you don't." That of course made me want to win even more.

And, for whatever reason, I was nervous about it. Why? I have absolutely no idea, but I was. I wasn't that nervous when I filmed with John Gillespie on a "Waters & Woods" segment last year, and I was on camera for almost the entire show. I guess the mere seconds of Miller Park scoreboard coverage, and the pressure, got the best of me ... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

However, I did come pretty close. If I could have done it again I would have thrown the ball just a little bit higher, just a little bit harder and aimed more to the left. I did short arm the throw a little, as so astutely pointed out by a fellow board member.

I didn't even realize my whole section could have won ice cream until after the throw, either ... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif So, I would like to publicly apologize to anybody sitting in section 207 who did not win ice cream because of my errant toss. When all is said and done, I am, and will always be, a lefty with control problems.

If I would have known ahead of time that the second guy would have thrown like that, though, I would have knocked him out, stolen his baseball and tried again.

In all seriousness, I really liked the stitch n pitch bobblehead, but I heard from several people that theirs was broken. The Brewers only ordered enough for the event, so they will have to place another order to replace any broken ones.

it becomes as collectable as that 2004 bernie, or the mr 3000. both of which just got about 120-130 on ebay.
I need to pick up one if you ever want to sell your extra Bikeage!!

I went looking yesterday on eBay just to see the going rate and they are a little high for my price ranger right now. Not anywhere as high as the talking Braun but still high.

Not to get to far off subject but I did find this amazing deal. A Bernie Mac Mr. 3000 bobblehead for a low starting bid of $1.99 or a BIN (buy it now) of only $7 yep only $7 I almost died when I saw this and immediately bought it!! As you said the last one had 27 bids and ended at $122

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Turbo, I cant remember the year, but i think it was 2006. The Brewers all have to run the 40. So, all the players were running in their uniforms, but when it was Billy's turn, he apparently pulled off his uniform and was wearing a track outfit underneath. His teammates loved it and thought it was hilarious. So at the end of spring training, Bill Hall apparently put in the order, and gave it to his teammates, and many brewers employees. I'm not sure how many have been made, I'm guessing 500 tops?

I'd love to have both that and the Mark A bobble, but since they weren't "true" giveaways, I don't "need" them in to complete my collection.

on a side note, I recently won a usa snappy on ebay. pretty stoked about that, I've never seen it on ebay until a few weeks ago.

Archived