Brewer Fanatic

How would you go for it next year?

Depending on the player involved Papelpon would be someone to look into. Are the BoSox really looking to clear salary?

As we get more information on potentially available players, the two I'd look into are Greinke and Gavin Floyd. There are enough proposals on Greinke in another thread, but I'd be willing to give up any of our prospects to get him. Trade Fielder straight up for Floyd.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why the Brewers would have interest in Papelbon. The bullpen isn't a position of need right now, and I would hope Melvin has learned his lesson in acquiring expensive aging relievers (he'll be 30 next week).

I'm not opposed to seeing one of Jeffress/Rogers/Odorizzi traded, but hopefully not more than one of them.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived