Brewer Fanatic

2010-07-27 Reds (Volquez) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 12-4]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet. After tonight's thrilling come-from-behind win, the biggest game of the season to date won't be televised. Sure, I'll be working, but still . . .
If someone could set me up with Road Runner wi-fi for Wednesday afternoon, I could post my observations from the park. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Also, I like your approach to tonight's game.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

When Randy Wolf has to bat with runners on base, you know it is time for someone to hit the DL.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

We have Counsell, Edmonds or Kottaras who can all hit.

There's no reason for one of them NOT to be up right now. Freaking ridiculous.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

That's a perfect spot to burn Edmonds, since he can't play in the field anyway. If he reaches base pinch run with Hart. Yeah, you burn two guys, but you've burned the guys who can't play defense.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Yeah, we're on pace to end this thing at about 11:30.

There is an opportunity here to make this one memorable, but they have to do some more damage to Volquez quickly. Really a missed opportunity last inning.

I missed the 3rd inning (and Yo's homer for that matter). I know Yo was struggling, but was that the only reason he was removed after 2.2 innings?
Nope. He was just getting rocked.

Well, I guess that's better than an injury.

Scary inning there. At this rate, I'm going to be asleep by the 6th inning.

Archived