Brewer Fanatic

$100 In Brewers GC

So I bought 4, $25 gift certificates redeemable for Brewers tickets an/or parking at Miller Park. Intended on using them this season. Unfortunately, it never worked out and I'm going back to school in like 3 weeks and will not be able to make it to Milwaukee for a game the rest of the season.

I'm looking to see if anyone wants to help me out and buy them off of me. I put it on my twitter and received an offer for $150 worth of pizza gift certificates and two t-shirts. lol. I would prefer just to try to get my money back. If your going to buy tickets any ways, any chance you can help me out.

Let me know. Local pickup in Eau Claire, or I can mail them to you.

Just a quick note to say that I received the same gift certificate ($25) for Christmas, and since I don't make it to many games, I was rather irritated when I realized the other day when I was purchasing tickets that I could not use them online. Rather, I had to either send in 7 days in advance or make the purchase at the ticket window. The game was in two days. Brewers need to get with the program on these.

Unfortunately, I am in a similar boat, and can't help you out other than a bump. I think you'll find a good Samaritan to help you out.

Although the pizza gift certificates and t-shirts sounds pretty good.

Archived