Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Sat. 7/24 -- Heckathorn Wins Brevard Debut; Butler Excellent For Nashville

Jeremy Jeffress last pitched on Tuesday and left with what was believed to be shoulder discomfort. It'll be interesting to see when his name next appears in a box score.
Jeremy Jeffress didn't show up in the box score last night but during the third inning when Cody Scarpetta was struggling Jeffress warm up and was almost put in the game. If Cody Scarpetta didn't get Nathan Hanson to pop out Jeffress would of been put in the game. I am not sure why Jeffress didn't come in for the sixth inning but I assume it is because they didn't why Jeffress to warm up twice in one game.

Jeremy Jeffress didn't show up in the box score last night but during the third inning when Cody Scarpetta was struggling Jeffress warm up and was almost put in the game. If Cody Scarpetta didn't get Nathan Hanson to pop out Jeffress would of been put in the game. I am not sure why Jeffress didn't come in for the sixth inning but I assume it is because they didn't why Jeffress to warm up twice in one game.
Great info, thanks.

Archived