Brewer Fanatic

2010-07-19 Brewers (Capuano) at Pirates (Karstens), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-1]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they can't sign Fielder I hope they use some of that money to sign Weeks long term as he is a free agent after next year also.

I 100% agree. I want Weeks around, we stuck with him through growing pains and injuries, now he is putting it together. Lets get the payoff with the investment. Lock him up and move Lawrie to the OF.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Am I crazy, or did the FSN trivia question in the 4th-ish inning erroneously refer to 2003 as the year of the PNC Park all-star game (instead of 2006)? My answer about who the two Brewers pitchers were was way off, and I think it's because they cited the wrong year.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Am I crazy, or did the FSN trivia question in the 4th-ish inning erroneously refer to 2003 as the year of the PNC Park all-star game (instead of 2006)? My answer about who the two Brewers pitchers were was way off, and I think it's because they cited the wrong year.
Good call on that. They did cite it as 2003. I half questioned it, but I was too lazy to fact-check and look it up.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Say what you want about Doug Melvin, but he did find another scrap heap gem in Kameron Loe.
I was saying that to my brother the other day. Melvin's "big" FA signings haven't been all that great on the whole, but he has been able to find guys that nobody else wanted. Loe, Coffey, McGehee, Kapler, Axford, to name a few that pop into my head.

Archived