Brewer Fanatic

2010-07-18 Brewers (Parra) at Braves (Lowe), 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-6]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rickie Weeks with a new single season career high for HR...good to see him put together the kind of year we always thought he would. Get a couple more runs this inning and perhaps they're still in this game?

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

They seem to be the main course instead of a side dish for a select few of our pitchers. As Uecker would say, a couple granny's and we're right back in this one (in the lead, even!).
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Well, Cain's in on the double switch.

Really tired of the siren they play at Turner Field (after Braves runs?). And for the record, I was also not a fan of the siren Prince has occasionally used as a walkup sound-effect.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

This mental midget theme is ridiculous. Oh my god, Manny Parra failed to pitch a good game, he lacks brains!

This is by far not the only time this staff has thrown a meatball on an 0-2 count this season and gotten punished for it.

Manny does it more than anyone. And he seems to most of the time have no clue as to what is going on.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived