Brewer Fanatic

Weekend Softball League - 2011

monkeyman343434

Hello All,

I currently play in a weekend softball league that consists of two divisions, a Saturday and a Sunday division, that is played behind Riverside High School, in which you play the majority of your games on the day of the division you play in, but also play a few games on the other day of the weekend, and we are looking for teams for next year. It is a wooden bat league, which makes it a lot more competitive imo and a lot of fun. We also play 9 innings. We currently have 4 teams in each division, but are trying to get back to five teams in each division. I know it's a long way away, but if you're interested send me a PM and I could give you more details and/or the contact info of our league commish. Also, you could come out to the field and check out a game or two if it sounds interesting to you as well, we play at noon and 2:00 on Saturday and Sunday each week.

Archived