Brewer Fanatic

T-Rats Sunday Autograph session

TURBO

Had a great day at the T-Rats game today. Khris Davis hit 2 bombs, and Odorizzi was dominating for 7 innings. (ran into some trouble in the 7th, but got out of a bases loaded jam to keep the shutout.) The guy is a stud!

They signed autos after the game and I got the following players on 8x10s that I took myself the past few weeks.

Cutter Dykstra

Ryan "Scooter" Gennett (2)

D'Vontrey Richardson

Khris Davis

Nick Bucci (2)

Kyle Heckathorn

Kentrail Davis didn't come out of the locker room to sign, so I didn't get him, will have to try again next week.

Got some great shots of Jake Odorizzi, so I'll have to get some 8x10s made and try to get him next Sunday before he gets called up.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

For the second Sunday in a row, Kentrail Davis was a no-show in the autograph line.

I don't understand that, I would think that is part of his agreement with the team. Be available to the fans, especially on autograph Sundays, after all, they really promote that. He tossed my daughter a foul ball a few days ago, and she REALLY wanted him to sign it today. Oh well, we'll keep on trying.

Also, Khris Davis didn't play in Saturday's night's game or today (Sunday). Last night he wasn't even in the dugout, today he was. Anyone know if he is injured, getting called up?

Got Odorizzi 3x today with the help of my kids... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif My son is building quite a collection from this year's players. I wish we had gotten on the stick last year with Lawrie. We had 8x10s made for him last year, but he was called up the day before the autograph Sunday we had planned to get them sighned, so we didn't get him. Put it off too darn long.

Also got Cutter one more time, and have a lot more 8x10s on the way for the next autograph Sunday.

One thing the T-Rats should do is make lines in front of the players. As it is now, there is just too much pushing and shoving, especially by the ladies that are trying to get signatures, they are the worst. Would also be nice if they had the players numbers posted in front of them so everyone knew who they were getting. You really have to pay attention, as some of the players take off their jerseys before getting in line.

Khris Davis played today... Glad he is back, and had the game winning hit in the bottom of the 9th. T-Rats scored 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th for the win. GREAT game.

This T-Rats team has tremendous hitting. D'Vontrey Richardson, Scooter, Kentrail Davis, Krhis Davis, Cutter, Morris, and Dennis....wow, this team is loaded. They are 7 deeep in hitters that can win the game for you at any time.

Arnett had a one hitter through 6 innings of work, his only hit he gave up was a home run.

No autos today, but got some great photos of Arnett for future signings.

Has anyone tried to get Lawrie to sign via mail?

I am thinking of sending him my 8x10s from last year but don't want to bother if he doesn't like to sign through the mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Banner day today in the autograph lines... Not very crowded, was able to get whoever we wanted as many times as we wanted.

Here is what we got today, all on 8X10s:

4 Scooter (1 before the game, 3 after)

2 Odoruzzi

2 Bucci

2 Arnett

2 Cutter

1 Del Howell

3 D'Vontrey Richardson (2 before the game, 1 after)

1 Khris Davis (before the game)

1 Hunter Morris

1 Chris Dennis

Still unable to get Kentrail Davis as he has missed the last few games for a family funeral.

Bucci had great stuff today, especially the 1st 2 innings, he made the other team look absolutely silly.

D'Vontrey Richardson was a triple away from the cycle, that would have been cool. Does anyone here know who sings/raps his at-bat song? The only lyric I can understand is "Go Hard, Or Go Home" which they repeat several times... I'm not a rap or hiphop fan, it all sounds the same to me, just wondering...

Cutter's song (Milee Cyrus) still cracks me up, just surprised he has the guts to use that song.

One more thing, do you guys ever park in "the WAVE" parking lot for T-Rat games? We started parking there the last few games to save the $5 parking fee. I always wondered if they would care, but after seeing people do it for years, we decided to give it a try. No problems so far.

• 2 weeks later...

nope, not the song, but thanks for trying...

Another great day at the yard.

We saw the benches clear for a fight, but no fight occurred. That was the first time I have ever seen the benches clear at a T-Rats game. D'Vontrey got tossed, along with the opponents SS. D'Vontrey got hit hard, went to first base, and when he had the chance, he slid pretty hard into 2nd base to break up the double play. The SS took exception to his "agressiveness" and gave him a little shove. D was already angry for getting plunked, and the 2 of them had a little friendly confrontation. The benches cleared, with the bullpens also being emptied onto the field. Kentrail Davis was the first one out to defnd D'Vontry, and he was ready to go to war. I don't think I'd wanna mess with that dude in any kind of fight, that's for sure. Bucci was also out to the battlefield pretty quickly. I could go into this more, but I'm sure the media will provide the necessary details.

It was also the annual shareholders/season ticket holders picnic after the game and auto session. We didn't win any of the main prizes (my daughter put her ticket into the Hunter Morris game used autographed bat, my son and I threw ours into the Brett Lawrie game used auto bat), but we did win a duffle bag full of goodies including a snow globe, shin soo choo magnet, hat, and some other stuff.

That being said, got quite a few 8x10 autos today. (for the first time, Scooter was nowhere to be found, but he also sat today's game, so maybe he wasn't up for the autos)

Morris

Dennis

Cutter

Arnett

Marseco

Garfield

Finally got Kentrail Davis 4 times, and my daughter got him to sign the foul ball he threw to her exactly one month ago today. I thought he really seemed like the prima donna type, but he was very personable in the auto lines and stayed until the people were gone. My initial perception of him was wrong. Seemed like a great guy.

i really need a hunter morris auto 8x10, would you be able to help me out with that?
For whatever reason, we have only got Morris 2 times this year. One is mine, the other belongs to my son. Should have got more 8x10s made of him though, he is always there to sign. Not sure why I didn't make an effort to get more.

Thisis the last auto Sunday I can make this season, so getting another photo made and getting him to sign it might be tough

Archived