Brewer Fanatic

BBQ sauce

logan82

I agree on the McDonald's and Arby's Sauce sentiments. Let me add that Wendy's BBQ sauce is my favorite of all 3 of them.

Sweet Baby Ray's "Sweet & Spicy" is probably my favorite that you can buy at the store. I've been having trouble finding it lately, maybe they renamed it?

mtrebs]My favorite BBQ sauce is McDonald's (yes...the one you get at the restaurant), followed by Sweet Baby Ray's. If McDonald's would sell there BBQ sauce in stores I'd be all over that.
I would have never thought of that. But yeah, if they sold that in stores, I would buy it. A very good BBQ sauce.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Saw both Stubbs and Cattleman's at Von's (Safeway) here in CA yesterday. You can tell by the sugar content that Stubbs is less sweet - 4g of sugar/serving for Stubbs, 10g/serving for Cattleman's, and 16g/serving for SBR's.

Archived