Brewer Fanatic

Can the Crew still get to 3 Mil Fans

brewmann04

It would take a highly unlikely run at the playoffs most likely.

Sheets, Gallardo and Parra as the only viable MLB starters over the past 10 season is not a good track record, it certainly has been an issue.

well on the next home stand vs Washington, the Saturday and Sunday are SRO.

Probably in hopes of seeing Strasburg, who won't be pitching in Milwaukee. He would have been slated for the Friday game actually, but Washington is changing their rotation order after the All-Star break.

Rooting for bad attendance is as strange to me, as the people who want to see us keep losing miserably. I know we're all smarter than the people running the Brewers, but I'm pretty confident that they realize the spike in attendance came with the better play and expectations, and if you lose those, you lose the spike in attendance. A lot of strange thinking around here lately.

Announced attendance last night (July 9) was 27,767. My attendance records indicate that it was the smallest (announced) Friday crowd since September 22, 2006 - when the Brewers drew 21,796 vs. San Francisco. Total attendance for the 2006 season was 2,335,643.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived