Brewer Fanatic

Gerut and Estrada sent home -- Latest: Gerut to begin rehab assignment Sunday

Invader3K
It's easy to point fingers. Harder to back up why. Before the blame game starts we should ask a couple questions. Have the Brewers suffered more injuries than average over the last decade? Have the injured players remained injured longer than normal for the types of injuries they had? If the answer is no to either of them then I don't know why the trainers are being blamed.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Does that happen on other teams though? Like many other things we bemoan, I don't think we watch other teams close enough to know whether or not we are better or worse than any other MLB team.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

What exactly is Gerut's heel injury?

I'm currently receiving physical therapy for a heel injury and it's been a long, long, long and frusterating process.

There's a guy on the New Zealand national soccer team who was out for over 2 years with an achilles injury. That's obviously not typical, but yeah, they can be pretty nasty.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived