Brewer Fanatic

2010-07-07 Giants (Lincecum) at Brewers (Narveson), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 15-2]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team has too many soft tossing pitchers and that problems needs to be addressed however at this point we ould use the vent thread back. there no way that either Doug or Mark believe this team are not sellers. this team is just ugly to watch and hav to believe something will be done in the very near future. Well back to 11 games under 500 how many games does Macha have left. well the postive is that i got 2 for i Sundaes at carvel tonight.

LOL, the Giants baserunners basically walked to advance their base on that wild pitch/passed ball. They apparently are trying to be classy.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

It is apparent the Giants pity us, they are making no attempts to score at this point, yet we're forcing them to. The only thing they could do to not score is not swing.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

It is apparent the Giants pity us, they are making no attempts to score at this point, yet we're forcing them to. The only thing they could do to not score is not swing.
There is no guarantee that would work either. Painful. I hate to say it, but when does College Football start?
You may run like Mays...

At least we've reached the point in the game where I laugh maniacally at every Giants run scored. Gomez's defense saves another run.

Gamecast has the Giants win percentage at 99%, so they're telling me the Brewers still have a chance.
We also have a 1% chance of making the playoffs.

They better not come back and win this then because there is no way they'll hit two 99-1 shots in the same season.

Gamecast has the Giants win percentage at 99%, so they're telling me the Brewers still have a chance.

They better not come back and win this then because there is no way they'll hit two 99-1 shots in the same season.

haha, that's the post of the season.

http://letterstorob.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/a_chance-jpeg.jpg'

"So you're telling me there's a chance.... YEAH!"

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived